Here is a list of my published articles or features in other sites.
This is a travel podcast for those who are inclined to go on city breaks in different cities worldwide. Episode 6, features Larnaka as one of the cities for city break fans. You can find more episodes here in City Break Ideas.
5. HERE’S HOW TO ENJOY CYPRUS IN AUTUMN AND WINTER — ON FREE TOURS! for Tripzilla.PH
Several cities in Cyprus – Larnaka, Nicosia, Limassol, Agia Napa, and Pafos offer free walking and/or bus tours during autumn and winter season; organized by Cyprus Tourism.
4. A DAY IN LARNAKA, CYPRUS – BEACHES, SHOPPING & MORE! for Tripzilla.PH
Larnaka is where the major airport (LCA) of Cyprus is. Here are several options as you explore this city even with limited time.
3. A ROAD TRIP TO NORTHERN CYPRUS – KYRENIA AND FAMAGUSTA for Tripzilla.PH
The Northern side of Cyprus, referred to TRNC (Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus) has 2 amazing villages – Kyrenia and Famagusta. Less traveled part of the island, let me take you there…
2. TRAVELING BACK IN TIME IN FIKARDOU, A VILLAIN’S VILLAGE IN CYPRUS for Tripzilla.PH
Fikardou, one of the oldest villages in Cyprus. Medieval architecture is well preserved since the 18th century. Several places to explore around this area, great for nature trips or if you’re looking for adventures. Are you ready for a road trip?
1. EXPLORING LEDRA STREET – A HISTORIC SHOPPING DISTRICT IN NICOSIA, CYPRUS for Tripzilla.PH
Ledra, a historic and popular shopping district in Nicosia, Cyprus divided by “Greenline” – the North and South. North is a Turkish controlled area; find out more…
Wanna team up?!?