Welcome to The Christmas Tags. Our way of spreading love and cheer this Christmas season! First and foremost, huge thanks to Undaunted Adventure for making me part of this fun blog post! Click here for Undaunted Adventure’s Christmas tag post. So, let’s find out more!
Christmas Tag Rules
- Put on your favourite Christmas playlist to listen to while answering!
- Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and link to their site
- Answer the 10 original questions
- Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you
- Ask 2 questions of your own
- Tag 6 bloggers to take part
- Leave a link or two to some of your 2020 posts!
The Original 10 Questions:
- What’s your favourite Christmas Song?
For fun, I always sing my heart out with Last Christmas and my other favorite is Holy night.
2. What kind of food did you leave our for Santa and his reindeers on Christmas Eve?
Meat, cookies and a shot of vodka. Ho ho ho!
3. What time do you normally get up on Christmas morning?
After 7:00 AM.
4. When do you normally put your Christmas decorations up?
5. Who’s the scrooge in your family/friendship group?
Hmmm…. trying to think. But it seems I’m surrounded with Christmassy folks!
6. Do you prefer giving or getting gifts?
Of course giving gifts! There’s joy in selecting gifts, wrapping them up and their reactions receiving them. I hope my gifts are useful!
7. What does your family usually eat for Christmas dinner?
Oh so meaty! Can be roast pork, turkey, duck and this year we are having goose!
8. Where did you spend last Christmas?
I spent it in Cyprus, now my second Christmas here and counting.
9. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
When I was little, shopping with my mom for dresses and shoes. Then on Christmas eve, at 12 MN, we watch fireworks outside our house and we dine, a tradition known as Noche Buena.
10. Which Christmas film do you have to watch every year?
Home Alone 1, 2 and 3; The Holiday and Hallmark Christmas films
Undaunted Adventures’ Questions:
- If you could invite any celebrity (alive or dead) to Christmas dinner, who would you invite and why?
Diana, Princess of Wales. I just want to enjoy a nice dinner and get to know her more. Probably ask her, what could she be doing now if her earthly life has not ended.
2. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? (No cheating!)
Definitely no. Sorry Santa! Lol!
Here are my tags, fellow bloggers!
- What’s your favorite Christmas outfit?
- Can you tell us a hilarious moment on one of your Christmas holidays?
Fellow bloggers looking forward to reading about your Christmas tags!
Some of my 2020 Posts!
Happy Holidays to All!